Enjoy having a full-color, fold-out chart that gives an in-depth look at the Ten Commandments, covering the meaning, key principles, biblical and modern-day examples, Jesus’ teachings, and more! Each commandment has both the traditional and contemporary wording. Includes an explanation of each one and why it is important today. Contains modern and biblical examples of each commandment. Covers:
- Commandments about our relationship to God
- Commandments about our relationship to other people
- Jesus and the Ten Commandments
- History of the Ten Commandments (and why they were revolutionary for their time)
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
4 Key Features of the Ten Commandments Pamphlet from Rose Publishing—
- Quick-Reference— Includes a chart packed with simple summaries and explanations to quickly find information on each commandment (key principles, Bible examples, Jesus’ teachings, Scriptures, and explanations) at a glance!
- Easy-to-Read— Designed with clear headings, outlines, and easy-to-read fonts.
- Fascinating Facts— Packed with fascinating facts such as, Jesus said that every commandment in the Bible hangs on two basic principles: Loving God and loving others.
- Relevant & Practical— Filled with relatable and modern-day examples to help you apply each commandment to your life.
The Ten Commandments is an ideal Bible study resource for youth and adults. This 14-panel pamphlet can be read in 30 minutes and shows both the traditional and contemporary wording of each of the Ten Commandments, a principle and the meaning of each commandment, what Jesus taught about the commandments, and why the Ten Commandments are important today.
- Group and individual Bible study
- Church libraries
- Young adults groups
- New believers
- To hand to a friend
- And more!